Thursday 27 August 2015

Oldest siblings are likely to be FAT


obese siblings
Photo by ALAMY
Found this funny and interesting article in The Daily Mail newspaper Daily Mail - Oldest siblings likely to be FAT about a research done by some UK researchers. It stated that first born has higher chances to be overweight and have chronic diseases such as heart problems, diabetes and high blood pressure. But, unfortunately the research didn't specifically said the cause of the concern. I guess there's some truth in it as I am the fattest one in the family beside my mom. My younger sister is tall and slim while I am short and overweight (my BMI  is still borderline overweight). I have always struggled with my weight since I was a teenager. Being 5"1 does not help either. It'd show even when I'd put on 1 kg. My small frame just can't take the extra weight. I can feel layers of fats rolling underneath my baggy shirt. I am trying to lose weight now by consuming Herbalife. But, I was not that religious in consuming it so the effect might be slow. I do go to gym 3 times a week now. But again, it has only been 2 weeks so no dramatic result as yet. At least, I am doing something positive about it instead of slumming it on the sofa and watch Korean drama on the TV (which I love to do right now!) 

So, instead of minding my diet, I am at a Starbucks with my Venti Vanilla Latte and Nutella Butter Cake. :-) Have a nice evening everyone!

chillax
My perfect way of 'chillaxing'

No comments:

Post a Comment